The number of real estate investors is growing. So is the amount of seminars, courses and coaching programs. Some of them are great, but many come from amateurs who don’t care about you.
And when you learn from someone who doesn’t do deals, you’ll never do deals either. But you don’t have to do it all yourself. In this episode, Chris Prefontaine stops by.
Chris is a real estate coach who’s been doing deals for over 10 years—and who puts his students’ success ahead of his own bank account. In this episode, Chris shows you how you can build a 7 figure real estate business without losing money on deals.
Want to get real estate investing right the first time around? Listen now!
- Lessons you can learn from the 2008 crisis—even if you weren’t in real estate then. (3:48)
- If you’re in real estate for the long-term, here’s how to insulate yourself from market swings that put other investors out of business. (7:12)
- Why really good ideas sound like bad ones. (9:24)
- How to escape dire situations by weaponizing irrationality. (13:20)
- The stress-free way to build a mission-driven family business. (16:20)
- How to create company values that resonate and inspire action. (17:41)
- The dirty secret of real estate courses, coaching and seminars. (22:45)
- How to make yourself and your staff lifelong learners. (27:37)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy
Find out more about Chris here: http://smartrealestatecoach.com/
Get a FREE copy of Chris's Book!: http://www.freesrecbook.com/
Links mentioned on the show: https://growwithelite.com