When you look at the changing real estate market, what do you see? Maybe you blame your lack of leads, deals and money on the change. If you’re growing right now, you might attribute your success to the change.
The truth is: Whether you’re thriving or barely staying afloat—a simple mathematical law is sucking your wallet empty. Coupled with an odd quirk in human psychology, it drives almost every market in the whole economy.
The good news is: You don’t have to blindly follow this thinking. If you outwit this psychological quirk, you’ll make more money and think more clearly than your competitors. You’ll find out exactly how to do that in this episode.
Ready to dominate the market instead of looking up to “the big guys”? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why analyzing your failures and successes can ruin your business. (6:00)
- Two powerful forces that drive all your business results—optimize these and you’ll never go out of business. (8:29)
- Why you’ll succeed soon if you didn’t close any leads this month. (11:16)
- The “toddler question” that ruins your judgement and clouds your thinking. (12:35)
- How to lose all your marketing momentum by “looking at the results”. (16:38)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy