Roughly 18% of the U.S. population suffers from crippling anxiety, and a much larger percentage deals with anxiety on some level. You may even struggle with this yourself.
It can be difficult to be around people who are experiencing anxiety without being at risk of internalizing some of that anxiety as your own…
Unless you know how to prevent it.
In today’s episode, I’m going to give you my best strategies for helping ease the anxiety of others, without letting it affect the brilliant balance of your life.
Show highlights include:
- How developing these types of practices can keep you balanced, centered, and grounded to live your best life (3:00)
- Don’t leave this part of your brain unprotected from anxious people (6:03)
- This personality trait is crucial to your success in life and business, but can also lead to your downfall (6:39)
- Use these 3 tried and tested strategies for avoiding anxiety in your own life… even when surrounded by anxious people (7:18)
- This can be a quick way to soothe the mind of an anxious friend or colleague (9:43)
- Try this mindset to avoid taking on another person’s anxiety when you are the one who has to help them cope (14:19)
- The one surprising technique you should NEVER use when dealing with an anxious person (19:07)
- This specific song has been scientifically proven to reduce anxiety levels (20:40)
Post on Instagram with #letsbebrilliant and tag @cskolnicki
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work: https://cherylanneskolnicki.com
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: https://cherylanneskolnicki.com/brilliant-balance/