The holidays are a time for family, friends, and festive cheer. But for many busy moms, it can also be a time of stress, overindulgence, and disrupted routines. Looking for practical tips on navigating the holidays while staying on track with your health and wellness goals? This episode is for you.
Get ready to feel inspired and empowered as Cherylanne helps you create a healthy and enjoyable holiday season that is brilliantly balanced!
Show Highlights Include:
- Managing treats and activities during the holiday season and the pressure they can put on your food and fitness routine [00:01:38]
- How to prioritize a middle-ground approach, even when you love food [00:02:14]
- Learn the importance of setting reasonable goals to maintain a sense of balance during the holiday season [00:04:28]
- Discover the benefits of creating a consistent routine to support your overall well-being during the holidays [00:07:01]
- Explore the concept of minimum viable dose and how to apply it to your workouts [00:10:31]
- How repeating a routine can reduce your cognitive load and put healthy habits on auto-pilot [00:15:01]
- Learn how maintaining a baseline of healthy eating and fitness habits allows you to find joy in special indulgences [00:16:59]
- The force multiplier for staying on track [00:20:47]
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: www.brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: www.brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5-Minute Meditation: www.brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/cskolnicki
Join our private Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057