Do you ever feel like you’re doing too much?
Rhetorical question, right? We often say we “have no choice”
And even though we end up acknowledging we’re doing too much and taking on extra responsibility that’s weighing heavily on us
We aren’t doing the things that help us lighten this load.
The truth is, some behaviors and situations can keep you stuck in patterns of doing too much for a long time. And even when you try to break free, you can’t because you don’t know where to make a shift
So why are we still doing too much?
In this episode, you’ll discover 5 internalized behaviors that keep us stuck in patterns of doing too much. You’ll also learn how to overcome these behaviors and release the weight on your shoulders.
Show Highlights Include:
- 5 reasons you might be stuck in patterns of doing too much. (3:04)
- The danger of defining your actions around expectations. (3:13)
- How to escape from this trap that keeps you stuck doing too much. (6:28)
- An overlooked, internal enemy that stops us from accepting help relieving heavy responsibility. (9:07)
- 3 emotions that hinder you from taking things off your plate or make you do too much. (14:00)
- A hidden trait that makes you do too much without even realizing it (and how you can analyze this trait and reduce your tendency to do too much).(17:14)
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: www.brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: www.brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5-Minute Meditation: www.brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057