Many of us cringe at the thought of opening our homes to other people, especially if it extends longer than a single night.
The idea of opening your home to other people can seem scary for a wide array of reasons. You think your home isn’t ready to host, the thought of having to feed everyone is overwhelming, or even feel like your space is being invaded!
But the truth is, if you understand a few key tips, hospitality can be an uplifting experience not just for the guest, but for you as the host, too.
So how can you find a little ease and create a positive atmosphere for both you and your guests?
In this episode, you’ll discover how to leverage the art of hospitality to create an unforgettable experience for your guests. I’ll show you different approaches you can adopt to make the visit comfortable and enjoyable for you and your visitors.
Show Highlights Include:
- 6 approaches you can take as a host to ensure your guests have a memorable experience during their stay.
- How adopting an empathetic perspective and putting your guests needs first helps create that positive experience for them.
- How picking the right meal gives your guests the important time they need with you (and how not to be stuck in the kitchen the entire visit).
- The ‘welcome ritual’ hospitality technique you can use the moment your visitors arrive.
- The best way to set-up a self-serve station where your guests can help themselves (without feeling like they’re imposing on you).
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: www.brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: www.brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5 Minute Meditation: www.brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057
Join 30 Days to Vibrant Energy: www.brilliant-balance.com/energy