We all want to follow our dreams, but sometimes, dreams are just stepping stones to becoming who we truly want to be. As a result, we keep pushing forward and letting our curiosity lead us to a path worth following.
If you've tried something and ended up with another thing entirely, you're not different from Brad — a former triathlete turned stretch coach.
Just like everyone else with a dream, Brad wants to be a triathlete, but after hearing about stretching, he fell in love with it, became a good stretcher, and made it his career to teach others how to stretch.
This is clearly not a one-day effort, as it takes decades of work to achieve a massive result like Brad's.
But you know what? You can be anything too when you listen to today’s episode.
In this episode, Brad Walker, CEO of Stretchcoach.com, explains how he went from being a triathlete to becoming a stretch coach. And how you can follow your innate curiosity to create a multimillion dollar business.
Show highlights include:
- How you can go from a newbie to an expert in any industry by doing proper research and taking massive action. (1:36)
- How to reach your various types of audiences without stress by creating specific messages for each of them. (9:39)
- The “Less is more” strategy you need to adopt as a stretcher if you want to avoid tearing your body apart. (16:54)
- How stretching (even if you're not an athlete) can help your joints move through their full range of motion. (20:45)
- The problem-research step you need to take firstly before launching any product to ensure complete market penetration. (22:44)