Do you feel like you have unrealized potential? That you’re destined for something bigger, but not sure how to get there?
Every day, women are faced with countless obstacles on the path to their personal and professional advancement, from internal fears to external criticism. As a result, we tend to avoid risk and play small. But then, we just stay stuck.
In this episode, success coach and bestselling author Tara Mohr discusses how to brush off baseless criticism, productively cope with your fears, and play to win in your personal and professional life.
Show highlights include:
- The “Loyalty Question” that helps you break free of a passionless existence (4:41)
- How to make yourself immune to external criticism that comes when you step out of the box society has constructed for you (7:05)
- How your Tribal Survival Instincts are setting you up for failure (9:25)
- The disturbing difference between job-related criticism given to women and men and how it could cripple your career (10:03)
- What politics demonstrates about “culturally permissible” behavior from women and how you can overcome it (11:42)
- Why praise from others can stunt your career growth (13:28)
- Why a polarized response to your ideas means you’re on the right track (14:58)
- The two types of fears you experience and why treating them the same can keep you from overcoming them (24:42)
Come follow along!
Balance the hustle and bustle of the holiday season with our master holiday plan. Visit: http://brilliant-balance.com/holiday
Follow our new The Brilliant Balance Company Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thebrilliantbalanceco
Learn more about Cherylanne's work and The Brilliant Balance Company: https://brilliant-balance.com
Find out more about Breakthrough: https://brilliant-balance.com/program