In our climb through life, there are lots of things we cling to believing they will help us achieve our goals and dreams. But these things can hold us back when we don’t know when to let go.
Things that started as assets can become liabilities as you move forward in your life and career.
In this episode, I discuss four areas that may be holding you back and how to let go in order to level up your professional and family life.
Show highlights include:
- The profound lesson a scientific experiment with monkeys teaches you about letting go (2:14)
- How your most powerful assets can become your most damaging liabilities (3:25)
- The surprising way that going to the gym can be an unhealthy habit (5:42)
- How to recognize when a relationship has run its course and smoothly move on to the next phase of your life (8:53)
- A simple mindset shift to break free of the stranglehold your possessions have on you (13:35)
- How to continue to level up when your professional identity feels like a straightjacket (15:29)
Post on Instagram with #bebrilliant and tag @cskolnicki
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work: https://cherylanneskolnicki.com
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: https://cherylanneskolnicki.com/program/