This time of year is a great time to pause and reflect. The start of school and other new beginnings are often the best time to ask yourself what dreams and challenges are out there for you. Maybe it’s a new job or starting your own business.
But often the idea of striving for the next level immediately brings out the voice of your inner critic, telling you that you’re not good enough.
I’ve identified three lies that prevent women from going after their dreams, and in this episode, I’ll share those lies and what you can do to overcome them.
Show highlights include:
- The deeper emotion that holds you back from your dreams (5:00)
- How to silence your inner critic and level up your life (7:15)
- The experience myth that keeps you stuck and settling for less (8:11)
- How to leverage the talents you have to take advantage of new opportunities (11:12)
- The assumption that destroys your self-confidence when you’re trying something new (13:20)
- Only say you’re unqualified after you’ve taken these three steps (16:42)
- Why your lack of experience could be the best thing that ever happened to a company (17:30)
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work: https://cherylanneskolnicki.com
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: https://cherylanneskolnicki.com/program/