The cold, hard truth about why you struggle to close deals is because you get in your own way more often than you’d like to admit.
There are a lot of potential mistakes you could be making. But the good news is that these are usually easy to fix, especially once you’re aware you’re making them.
In this episode, I reveal all the most common mistakes real estate investors make so you can start closing deals more than you ever thought possible.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How your mom can help you make more real estate deals (1:45)
- How to protect yourself from the “new standard” Big Tech companies have created (3:36)
- The “Double T” method Big Tech companies used to double their market share in one year (4:34)
- Having trouble closing deals? The strange place to look for answers… (it's the same mirror!) (4:53)
- The single most important skill that helps you sell properties on “easy mode” (8:07)
- This “L-word” helps you easily close deals with stubborn clients stuck on a certain price (12:26)
- The “Steam Engine Secret” that immediately lowers the guard of sellers (14:26)
- How one simple statement can help you close hundreds of more deals (15:20)
- The case for saying no to a six-figure deal sitting on your desk (25:32)
If you don't want your retirement account or your savings account dwindling away anymore and you want help or some guidance on what real estate to put it into, I'd highly suggest checking out the training we put together for you at http://socialmediablueprint.com/podcast.
Resources mentioned in the episode: Follow-up Calls with Prospects – When Has a Salesperson Gone Too Far?