We’re all guilty of it.
Someone you know has overnight success and your first thought is “how lucky.”
Maybe they are. But they’re not any luckier than you. Truth is, if you feel unlucky in life, it’s because of your level of preparation.
The more prepared you are, the more opportunities you can take advantage of. It’s simple math.
But how do you prepare when you don’t know what the future holds?
In this episode, you’ll discover several simple habits to prepare yourself for success — no matter your circumstances. So you’ll get the freedom you deserve and avoid letting another opportunity go to waste.
Show highlights include:
- The 10:20 rule for building a market-dominating business by working on your inner self (3:56)
- How to get millionaire investors to open their checkbooks for you (without even talking to them) (4:06)
- The “Instagram Diary” method that transforms your social media profile into a piece of digital real estate worth more than a house (7:18)
- Why fixing your weaknesses causes you to fail in business (and how to succeed by ignoring them instead) (12:38)
- How “clarity breaks” help you stay positive (even in moments when you hate your life and want to quit it all) (14:18)
Get past being stuck and find new ideas to grow by joining the Bigger Vision Facebook group and visiting MyBiggerVision.Com