So many questions can pop up when you grow a business. Whether it’s outsourcing work, finding your “why” or picking a niche… you’ll never have the answer for everything immediately.
But there’s one thing that can always help. Learning from those who’ve done it– so you can do it even better and faster.
That’s why I’m sharing my business journey in this episode.
Forget about the “how-to” guides with generic advice. In this episode, you’ll get some real-life tips on how to thrive in your business from someone who knows exactly the struggles you’re experiencing.
Tune in to avoid the common pitfalls and discover my top hacks, tricks, and strategies that are to grow your business.
Show highlights include:
- The number one mistake in sales that costs you a fortune (even if your product is great) (02:30)
- How the “Bruce Lee Blueprint” helps you outperform your competition and become a better entrepreneur (12:43)
- How old technology devices poison your employee’s mindset (even if they work well) (24:05)
- How “spying” on your customers helps to create a better marketing plan (36:38)
- The “Three Main Things” principle that turns your company into a brand that stands the test of time (39:13)
Get past being stuck and find new ideas to grow by joining the Bigger Vision Facebook group and visiting MyBiggerVision.Com