Inflation exploded to 8.5% in March of 2022. That means if you have cash sitting around right now, you’re losing more spending power, and your free lifestyle is going down the drain.
It’s no wonder you never see millionaires hoarding cash!
Instead of cash, the wealthy put most of their net worth into assets. And there’s one asset class they love more than anything else. Not only does it let you beat inflation, it also reduces your tax bill.
If you hate being robbed by taxes and inflation, then you will love this asset class too. We’re talking about real estate.
In this episode, you’ll discover how real estate lets you become almost immune to inflation, while boosting your income and escaping tax.
Show highlights include:
- Real estate’s “Power Four” that put cash in your pocket without giving a third of it to the government (3:00)
- How to make money by buying and holding assets you expect to drop in value (3:33)
- Why letting you debt stack up for decades makes you wealthier than if you paid for everything in cash (4:52)
- Fund your next holiday without working one minute for it, thanks to “Mailbox Money” (5:51)
- The “2 year rule” that lets you legally avoid tax (even on a million dollar flip) (12:31)
- The “multiplied eyes” theory that lets you uncover bargain deals on autopilot (15:11)
- Why paying 20% interest to an investor lets you make more money (even if the bank will give you 5% right now) (17:08)
Get past being stuck and find new ideas to grow by joining the Bigger Vision Facebook group and visiting MyBiggerVision.Com