In this episode, you’ll discover…
- Why treating your family like your co-workers improves your marriage and your relationship with your kids (2:03)
- The “Never Empty-Handed” approach that makes your wife feels appreciated (6:46)
- The service mindset shift that strengthens your marriage more than weekly date nights (9:42)
- Why taking a new job that pays half of your current salary makes you more fulfilled and closer to God (especially when making less money is scary) (12:34)
- How working from home can poison your marriage (and how to protect your marriage when you must work from home) (17:48)
- The single defining factor that determines if you’re a good husband and father or not (21:43)
- Why 30% of the 10 Commandments are about comparison (and how to stop comparing yourself to others so you can unlock joy and peace) (25:24)
- How to transform your most humiliating failures into a way to serve God and your community (27:18)
If you’d like to get in touch with Brian and share your story with him, you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org/ If you’d like to learn more about Compass, you can visit their website at https://compass1.org/.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.