In this episode, you’ll discover…
- Why discipline makes you a “super dad” (even when you have a million other things to take care of) (4:28)
- How setting expectations with your family and team prevents one of them from stealing too much of your time (6:23)
- Why selfishness rips marriages apart in unexpected ways (and how to use your marriage to become selfless) (9:42)
- The “Partnership Trick” that makes your wife happy when you go to happy hour networking events (10:28)
- How to bounce back in your faith, marriage, and career after losing your first child (13:04)
- The “Pain Becomes Your Platform” secret for leveraging your most heartbreaking circumstances to grow your business and bless others (17:47)
- Why trying to make your kids happy all the time is the most unloving thing you can do as a parent (26:48)
- The simple “regardless of” mindset shift that prevents divorce conversations from happening (even when your marriage is on the rocks) (34:24)
- How the Lord transforms your most humiliating failures into massive success (53:05)
If you’d like to connect with Andy Schoonover and check out his new, cheaper approach to health care, you can send him an email at email@example.com or visit his website at https://www.joincrowdhealth.com/.
Nathan Sheets and try his delicious honey, you can send him a text at (214) 642-9367 or send him an email at Nathan.Sheets@naturenates.com.
If you’re feeling stuck, are lacking confidence, or you’re inconsistent, I want to help you. I’m launching another round of The Confident & Consistent Leader Program on November 1st to help you grow in the four main areas of your life: You, marriage, parenting, and business. To check out this program before it launches and get early bird pricing, head over to https://www.corymcarlson.com/leadership/ before November 1st.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.