In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How humility and respect go hand in hand when leading your team and your family (2:19)
- The counterintuitive reason adding your faith to your company’s value statement opens more doors than it closes (even if you think it’ll make you lose customers) (10:15)
- How having “healthy tension” in your business pushes your company to grow (14:14)
- The subtle mindset shift to make in your prayers that helps you align with God’s plan for your life (16:11)
- 2 simple ways to motivate and inspire others around you when you’re feeling unmotivated and uninspired (23:16)
- The “Sleep On It Secret” military generals and Martin Luther King Jr. used to make wiser decisions instead of rushing into a bad solution (25:41)
- How dedicating too much time to work sabotages your relationship with your kids (and how to spend time with your family without sacrificing your career) (30:31)
If you’d like to connect with Patrick Wathen, you can send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can check out Equity Commercial Real Estate at https://equity.net or his construction company at https://ECSbuilds.com.
If you’re a Cincinnati business owner or leader and you want to grow over the next 12 months, I want to help you. I’m launching another cohort of Prioritized Leader Academy in October. If you’d like to learn more about the program, send me an email at email@example.com or give me a call at 720-301-8377.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.