You can research all of the ‘right’ questions for finding the perfect financial advisor…But you may not know what to do with the answers.
And if you don’t know what to do with the answers, how will you know if it helps your plan?
It’s easy to lose yourself in the number of clients, a track record, or even prior success. But an investor should be about you and your plan, not everyone else.
In this episode, I reveal the 5 most common questions to ask a financial advisor (and how to twist them in your favor).
Show Highlights Include:
- How to tell if a financial advisor is using science to invest your assets (or playing the guessing game). (4:55)
- How to tell if a financial advisor’s clientele makes (or breaks) the attention your investing gets. (7:22)
- Why your financial advisor needs a “backup team” to assist in your retirement goals. (11:09)
- How to avoid investors who live in the classroom and find someone with the experience to put your plan in place. (14:55)
- How to find a fiduciary advisor who knows your plan like the back of their hand. (17:33)
To schedule your free retirement tracking meeting, specifically for first responders, head to http://pensionattention.com/ or call us at 805-409-8150.