In this episode, you’ll discover…
- Why “sprinting” makes you burnout from work, wrecks your home life, and can even cause weight gain (3:34)
- How doing everything yourself sucks the joy out of your work and strains your relationship with your kids (and the simple mindset tweak that reverses this) (6:54)
- 3 steps for blowing people away that can turn random strangers into loyal customers and revive your relationship with your family (11:56)
- The “Shepherd Strategy” for raising your kids without being too hard on them or turning them into spoiled brats (14:54)
- Why disciplining your children as toddlers puts parenting on “easy mode” (even if it makes you feel like a jerk) (19:32)
- The “Car Accident” experiment that erases your arrogance overnight (24:57)
If you want to experience what David and his restaurants are like, visit a Boca Restaurant Group restaurant in Cincinnati next time you eat out.
If you’re a Cincinnati business owner or leader and you want to grow over the next 12 months, I want to help you. I’m launching another cohort of Prioritized Leader Academy in October. If you’d like to learn more about the program, send me an email at email@example.com or give me a call at 720-301-8377.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read