In this episode, you’ll discover…
- Why your “Emotional Intelligence” is the key to winning at home and work (and 2 ways to boost your Emotional Intelligence today) (2:43)
- How appearing weak is actually the best way to signify strength (6:41)
- Why apologizing when it’s not your fault instantly defuses tension and helps you become a fun family again (8:04)
- The “Right or Free Question” that nukes your stubborn ego and makes it easy to apologize for your mistakes (8:33)
- Do you avoid pain? Here’s a morning mantra that helps you welcome and transform pain into an opportunity (11:109)
- Why you’ll never achieve work-life balance (and why striving for harmony instead brings you closer to your family) (29:33)
If you’d like to learn more about how Justin helps you create content that connects, check out his agency at https://guildcontent.com. Or you can find his LinkedIn page here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-ricklefs-a4748a191.
If you’re feeling stuck, are lacking confidence, or you’re inconsistent, I want to help you. I’m launching The Confident & Consistent Leader Program on June 7th to help you grow in the four main areas of your life: You, marriage, parenting, and business. To check out this program before it launches, head over to https://www.corymcarlson.com/leadership/.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.