In this episode, you’ll discover…
- The powerful way humor helps maintain your sanity even as your wife battles breast cancer (2:26)
- The “Prayers and Seinfeld Recipe” that puts winning at work and home on “easy mode” (3:01)
- How running, biking, and swimming brings you closer to God (14:21)
- Why applying a basketball coach’s game plan to your life helps you overcome your most challenging obstacles (20:04)
- Are you bored or unfulfilled at work? Here’s how a personal vision statement changes that tonight (31:00)
- How to never fear failure again for as long as you live (34:28)
If you’d like to learn more about Kent’s foundations and contribute to them, you can find the Karen Wellington Foundation here: https://www.karenwellingtonfoundation.org/ and Saturday Hoops here: https://www.saturdayhoops.org/.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.