In this episode, you’ll discover…
- Why making big, fat, blundering mistakes molds you into a great leader (4:29)
- How crushing your to-do list every single day robs you from achieving true financial freedom (19:29)
- The “Soul Books” trick that skyrockets your business’s growth (without ever reading a fluff-filled business book again) (23:22)
- The insidious way being a great parent crippes your relationship with your spouse (25:25)
- How to handle the constant bombardment of phone notifications before it tanks your marriage and business (34:59)
- Why your ego is the biggest reason you’re addicted to your smartphone (and how to break free from its grasp) (36:24)
If you’d like to learn more about real estate photography with Next Door Photos, check out their website here: https://nextdoorphotos.com/. Or if you’d like to connect with Aaron, you can find his LinkedIn profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronrmason/.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.
Are you stuck in your business, your marriage, or with your spirituality? If you are, I’m launching the Prioritize Leadership Academy in April — designed to help you break through your financial, family, or faith-based rut. You can learn more about it here: https://www.corymcarlson.com/prioritizedleaderacademy/.