Today’s “Ben Settle Show” is for lonely and single dudes who haunt online dating sites.
Here’s what’s inside:
* A magic word (used by one of the world’s top dating coaches on his profile) that is “tastefully” seductive. (Any other similar word might get you blocked or banned, but this word not only turns chicks on, it’s perfectly acceptable on any of the sites.)
* A secret mathematical formula that all but guarantees you find the exact kind of girl you want. (Just apply this formula and have some patience, and it’ll happen.)
* The one thing you can put in your profile that is like “catnip” for women. (Don’t ask me why they’re so gung-ho for this, but they are, and there’s no reason not to include it in your profile.)
* How to write an ad that attracts nothing but the high quality women (and repel the low class jackass ones).
* A secret mindset “tweak” that will make your ads, your dates, and other interactions with chicks 10x’s more successful. (Works even better when writing ads and emails in the business world, too.)
* How to create opt-in pages that nab only the best and most high value leads, prospects, and customers.
* The dirty little secret about online dating sites that explains why so many good, high value men struggle to get attention. (These sites do something that is borderline fraud, and if you don’t understand this, you will almost certainly end up frustrated and confused.)
* The 4 kinds of girls that are found on Internet dating sites, and how to tell the good from the bad within one or two messages. (Hint: 3 of the kinds of girls will never date you or anyone else, no matter what you look like or how charming you are. There’s a very small pool of legitimately quality girls—and here’s how to find them.)
* The #1 mistake entrepreneurs make in their online dating profiles. (This is probably the #1 reason why even wealthy, good looking, and successful guys are ignored even by ugly girls.)
* A masterpiece “template” for an online dating ad. (Just type the phrase we discuss in Google and you’ll have it, free.)
* A secret way to tap into a girl’s emotions in your profile. (And in your emails, ads, and sales letters, too.)
* And more, more, more…