“Productivity is a very personal thing, no different than diet or exercise.” – Darin Persinger
Click here to download the transcript of this show MAR-132_transcript
Numbers never Lie:
Numbers Never Lie: All-cash purchases accounted for almost 43% of all sales of residential property in the first quarter of 2014, up from almost 38% in the previous quarter and 19% in the first quarter of 2013, according to data released Thursday from real-estate data firm RealtyTrac.
Darin’s bad advice that ruined Jonathan’s life, business and marriage
“3E” system to taking advice:
1. Examine: Ask yourself about the person who gave you the advice? Do you trust them? Do they live like you want to live? Is the advice in line with your values?
2. Execute: Put the advice to work and see how it benefits you. Set a realistic deadline for when you will look back and take note of how that advice has affected you.
3. Evaluate: Look at the advice and see how it fits into your plan. Has it worked? Is it moving you forward? Is it going to get you where you want to go? Does it work?
Turn your database into an ATM almost instantly with the Referral Getter System http://ReferralGetter.com
Links and other stuff mentioned in this show:
1. Are you focusing on the vital few activities that make you the most dough? Think Impact
2. Why you need to stop listening to thought leaders The 30 foot rule
3. How To Track Your Time As Realtor, Self Employed or Business Owner Time Tracking
4. BSA40: 5 Ways To Be Superhumanly Productive http://bensettleshow.com/bsa40/