Do you ever find yourself frustrated or feeling like you’re out of control of your situation? No matter what the circumstances, how you respond to them can make all the difference.
In this episode, Ray and Christy discuss the difference between reacting and responding to a situation, as well as techniques for handling difficult people, rebounding from bad decisions, and more.
Show Highlights Include:
- How knowing the difference between responding and reacting can lift you from failure to success (2:07)
- Changing this one element of any situation will make you a better entrepreneur, spouse, and parent (6:20)
- Try this to bounce back quickly from bad choices that leave you angry with yourself (10:30)
- Take this game-changing approach to any outcome and end frustration for good (16:28)
- You can focus on this one simple thing to improve every interaction you have with another person (18:03)
- The mindset shift that helps you avoid a downward spiral in triggering situations (27:07)
- Stop using these two words right now to immediately begin repairing broken relationships (36:25)
Ready to co-create the perfect life with your partner? Head over to http://bothonboard.com/ to get your free special report on “7 Game-changers for Highly Effective Entrepreneurial Couples” and level up your life, business, and relationship.