Life isn’t so much about what happens to you as it is how you react to it.
You can either accept it and continue to move forward. Or you can let it consume every fiber of your being and trap yourself in an endless cycle of misery.
In today’s episode, I’m teaching you how to handle your emotions like a Zen Monk to finally stop being your own worst enemy.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The only 3 words you need to instantly bend your mind into submission (2:32)
- How you’re enslaving yourself to your own misery without even realizing it (6:15)
- The Zen Monk’s trick for not letting your emotions control you (3:56)
- How to build a powerful life –– especially after you’ve stared misery and despair dead in the face (8:24)
- Why trying to pre-plan your goals usually backfires and what to do instead (15:59)
- How to finally break free of your emotional struggles (0:46)
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to www.liberateaman.com and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.