Have you seen the Netflix documentary, My Octopus Teacher? Lee and I recently watched it—and it blew us away.
Because it puts this thing we call life into perspective. It shows you how to overcome trauma and pain without letting it consume you—and without forgetting the lessons that can help you avoid traumatic situations today.
In this episode, you’ll discover how acting like an octopus may be the key to leaving your decades of trauma in the past for good. And how this helps you embrace the animalistic freedom we all secretly crave.
Show Highlights Include
- The “Octopus Tentacle” secret for incinerating your negative thoughts (2:12)
- The insidious way your lack of self-worth manifests as Shiny Object Syndrome (and how to be completely at peace where you are right this second) (8:07)
- How watching this breathtaking documentary about an octopus can help you jettison your trauma for good (10:31)
- The trick for learning from your trauma without letting it consume your mind and burden you with negative thoughts (13:17)
- How narrating your history of trauma can both help you and retraumatize you (and how to know when it’s time to ditch the story) (19:04)
- Why well-meaning counselors and therapists can accidentally riddle you with post-traumatic stress (24:23)
- How recognizing you’re an animal frees you from every “human problem” you have (28:51)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041