Every time an event happens in our life—good, bad, or in between—our brain creates a story out of it. And since your brain is cunning and sly, it connects these made-up stories to other made-up stories in your mind.
While this isn’t necessarily a good or bad thing, most people believe these stories they tell themselves are reality itself.
The result? Your mind creates trauma, suffering, and misery out of thin air!
Not only are these stories false, but two stories almost never have the connective tissue between them that your brain thinks they do.
And by simply questioning these stories, you can free yourself from your suffering.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to question these stories and unlock peace as your default state.
Show Highlights Include
- The insidious way our brain makes up stories about our life (and how these stories can either be beneficial or harmful) (3:01)
- How thinking in terms of stories makes your blood pump, your heart hammer, and blurs the beauty of life (8:41)
- Why believing everything your mind thinks can wreck your relationships, heighten your trauma, and make you miserable (11:06)
- The “Dumb It Down” secret for eliminating 90% of your anxious, worried thoughts (14:16)
- How simply looking into this fancy mirror can shatter all the mental projections you have about yourself (25:14)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041