Do you want to be ‘the man’, a ‘player’, or a so-called ‘bad boy’?
I’m going to assume a big, fat no. Most guys aren’t looking to bed 50 women every week. They’re looking to settle down with a beautiful, attractive, and mature wife — not endless one-night-stands with club bimbos.
And this is where Andrew Tate, Fresh and Fit, and other pick up artists are steering you in the wrong direction. Their approach is optimized for these club bimbos. It’s great for when you’ve just left a divorce, and want to make up for lost time, but…
If you’re looking to have a 50-year long relationship, start a family, and feel fulfilled, then this approach is near suicidal to your happiness.
The pick up artists from the 2000’s are single and unsatisfied. And if they’re married? They often resort to cheating or visiting prostitutes — their marriage has no passionate sex!
So if listening to these YouTube dating gurus isn’t the answer, then what is?
In today’s episode, I reveal how to optimize your dating life for a long-term relationship. I also reveal why you need to give her the chance to cheat on you. Unconventional thinking, I know, but hear me out.
Show Highlights Include:
- How “being yourself” turns her off before you even open your mouth (0:43)
- Why 50-year long relationships (full of passionate, steamy sex) require you to give her a chance to cheat on you (1:05)
- How to unlock unconditional love with an amazing girlfriend by taking off the “BS mask” (2:09)
- Why participating in “hookup culture” automatically sabotages your chances of finding unconditional love with a beautiful wife (3:23)
- Why the majority of attractive women are immature (22:11)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Emotional Mastery is David Tian's step-by-step system to transform, regulate, and control your emotions… so that you can master yourself, your interactions with others, and your relationships… and live a life worth living. Learn more here: