Confronting your beliefs about life is one of the most difficult (and rewarding) things you can do. Nobody likes being wrong, let alone admitting their wrong.
But what if your beliefs—whether in God, addiction, or trauma—are wrong? And what if admitting your wrong opens up a new possibility for life itself? One that can even grow you closer to God than you are now.
That’s what each of the people who have come to a Freedom Specialist retreat have experienced in some form or fashion. And that’s what Lee and I discuss in today’s show.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to question everything you know and how to remove the labels that are keeping you trapped in misery.
Show Highlights Include
- How using labels strips away your joy and fascination of life around you (5:13)
- The weird way your ignorance can unleash a glorious rush of joy through every moment of your life (9:04)
- How to exponentially increase your awe and wonder in life by acting like a toddler (12:41)
- Why “losing God” can actually bring you closer to Him and fill your grayscale perspective with vibrancy and color (17:44)
- The 3-second mindset tweak which forever obliterates your fear of the unknown (22:06)
- The “question every complaint” secret which unlocks an opportunity to discover life’s beauty (25:11)
- The “Birth Canal” method for never again letting your addictions and traumas haunt you (25:54)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041