Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, and John Wayne Gacy. Without a doubt, some of the sickest individuals to roam America in the 20th century. But according to IFS Therapy & Richard Schwartz’s book, “No Bad Parts”, they aren’t pure evil.
But hang on, if they aren’t pure evil, then who is? — and does the concept even exist?
In today’s episode, you’ll discover the answer to this question at (5:42). You’ll also discover the concept of “blending” to understand the forces behind evil intentions and actions.
Show Highlights Include:
- If you’re researching the therapeutic process, then you need to add this rare book to your collection (it’s stood the test of time, is a best seller, and is a must-read) (1:00)
- How having a cup of coffee at Starbucks with a serial killer could prevent future slayings (6:21)
- The insidious way your parents potentially sabotage your relationships with women because of passing on “LB” (7:23)
- How IFS therapy provides clear steps to overcome even the most demonic and brutal fantasies (and is considered “radical” when compared to the psychiatric establishment) (8:58)
- Why the Church is dead wrong about it’s proclamations of “pure evil” (9:50)
- How the drill instructor from Full Metal Jacket is tyrannizing your thoughts when you try to quit smoking weed cold turkey (11:18)
- In order to understand instances of evil, you need to understand the concept of “blending” (14:46)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: