We don’t come out of the womb seeking validation. But shortly after, our parents, our society, and our culture train us to seek validation.
This is a mistake that leads to suffering, depression, and even suicide.
Because you’re already perfect the way you are. But the more you seek validation from others, the more you remove yourself from your perfection. Which makes it impossible to free yourself from your suffering.
In this episode, you’ll discover why validation is a deadly poison that keeps you caged instead of free. And how to feel okay with your life without any kind of validation.
Show Highlights Include
- The “learn to suffer” mindset tweak which extinguishes trauma overnight (1:08)
- Why validating your kids actually robs them from the joy of being themselves (even if it makes them smile in the moment) (4:47)
- The “Ugly Painting” trap which erodes your kid’s self esteem (even if you’re trying to build it) (7:07)
- How comforting someone who is suicidal is like giving them a deadly poison (and what to do instead) (13:37)
- The toxic “Culture Infection” which makes it impossible to free yourself from suffering, addiction, and trauma (18:06)
- Why soothing your suffering with validation inflicts long-term misery that’s almost impossible to get rid of (21:12)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041