We experience situations of disagreement every day.
And we get annoyed when we argue with our loved ones, who are supposed to understand us more than anyone else and vice versa.
We ask ourselves how far from reality the other person can be, and don’t shift from our position. It’s those silly arguments that can end a relationship.
But there is a way to avoid unnecessary conflict and strengthen your relationships at the same time.
In this episode you’ll discover how you can approach your relationships and even find joy in having differences.
Show Highlights Include
- How to elevate your experience with a book in a matter of seconds (1:03)
- Mr. Miyagi’s secret for finding joy (and what to pay attention to) (7:02)
- The reason why reality is an illusion, and how to attain a deep understanding of the world (8:44)
- How your nervous system controls your thoughts for you to not get overwhelmed and break down (14:13)
- How our environment begins to shape our sense of reality before we’re even born (19:09)
- Why welcoming disagreements strengthens your relationships (without having to argue all the time) (25:03)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041