When you make a massive change in your life, like unlocking unlimited joy and freedom, it causes ripples of change to every relationship too. And these ripples of change aren’t always positive, which confuses many people.
If you’ve discovered the secret to freedom and happiness, your first step is sharing it with your loved ones. But often, this “advice” comes across as judgemental and can strain your most beloved relationships.
Not only have I struggled with this with my wife, but today’s guests, Lee and Amber have also struggled with it.
In this episode, you’ll discover why these ripples of change can damage your relationships — and how to prevent it and even make your relationships stronger.
Show Highlights Include
- Why making a massive change in your life can weaken your relationships (and how the “Toddler Technique” keeps your relationships strong) (4:15)
- How trying to take care of your loved ones actually cripples them (and why anger may work better) (9:31)
- The “Bleeding Relaxation” trick for making everyone around you more calm and collected (11:44)
- The insidious way pushing your happiness on others backfires and plants the seeds of resentment (15:23)
- How accepting people as they are makes them more open to bizarre self-help methods (20:45)
- The “well, that’s a cute story” secret for instantly making the negative voice in your head shut up (29:10)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041