Most Americans grow up believing hard work is a virtue. But you distort this seemingly harmless belief into a wild beast of misery.
Because you go out of your way to make everything harder. From your career to parenting and even your own happiness.
What if you just gave up?
There’s something magical that happens when you quit:
Your body unlocks effortless joy for you. And it also frees you from anything keeping you imprisoned — like your emotions, your addictions, and your suffering.
In this episode, you’ll discover how giving up unleashes happiness on your soul.
Show Highlights Include
- Why trying to be happy makes you miserable (and the key to effortless joy) (0:59)
- The “Quitting Secret” for unlocking freedom, health, and bliss across every aspect of your life (3:14)
- How your thoughts aloe can cause cancer to erupt through your body (and the easy way to prevent this) (3:57)
- The weird way forcing your worst habits—from addiction to depression—away makes them haunt you longer (9:21)
- How recognizing your own insignificance unleashes freedom through every bone in your body (17:23)
- Why the easiest and most effective way to ditch your compulsive behaviors and negative thought patterns is by simply having fun (18:51)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041