We experience the world through our senses. They are feelers that let us connect with ourselves and others. But there’s a common misconception.
At school, we’re taught to believe that we have five senses: eyesight, hearing, taste, touch, and smell.
That’s not true.
Humans actually have nine senses. Not being in touch with them will cause you to feel emotionally or physically stuck. It’s the reason why so many people find it difficult to make positive changes in their lives.
Maybe you struggle with the same thing? If so, this episode is for you.
Listen in to discover what the nine senses are and how harnessing them gives you the chance to feel more fulfilled in your life. No matter what has happened to you before.
Show Highlights Include
- How the story of a “woo-woo” German scientist opens your mind to new things (1:56)
- How walking into a pitch-black room lets you connect with your “sense of proprioception” (11:03)
- How to use your senses as a compass to find directions whenever you get lost (13:49)
- The electromagnetic field in your heart that lets you sense others' feelings without words (even from 20 feet away) (16:44)
- How to increase the electromagnetic field of your heart to be more compassionate and relaxed (18:42)
- How being disconnected from your nine senses makes you feel emotionally stuck (and how to develop the senses within yourself) (21:34)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041