Most guys who want to find unconditional love fall into the trap of self-help:
They think the only way they can earn unconditional love is by becoming the best version of themselves.
But self-improvement is actually based on insecurities. And the longer a relationship based on insecurities continues, the more likely you’ll sabotage it.
In this episode, you’ll discover why self-help is a big, fat lie that only leads to burnout. Not love.
Listen now and I’ll reveal the true secret for unlocking unconditional love.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why becoming more attractive won’t help you land more dates (1:09)
- How self-help gurus dupe you into developing a ruthless sense of burnout (3:47)
- The weird way needing to be more attractive reveals your deep-rooted insecurities (and how to overcome them) (13:33)
- The sneaky way becoming more attractive will sabotage your relationship (15:56)
- How your drive to achieve cripples any long-term relationship you get into (23:32)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: