Most of us put life on “extreme difficulty” mode. We make life excruciatingly hard by creating problems out of thin air then beating ourselves up after we can’t solve them.
But you don’t have to live life this way. If you stop creating problems, most of your suffering disappears almost instantly.
It sounds wacky, but it works better than any other program I’ve tried.
In this episode, I’m sharing how letting go of your issues gets rid of them much faster than trying to solve them.
Show highlights include:
- How subconscious negative affirmations zap your energy and excitement levels without you even realizing it (6:02)
- The “Amusement Park Map Method” for talking about your negative feelings without trapping yourself in those emotions (11:16)
- The insidious way 12-step programs can transform health people into full-blown addicts (12:50)
- Why trying to solve your addictive tendencies backfires and creates more internal struggle (and how to finally overcome your addicitons) (15:14)
- 2 words that instantly free you from self-induced guilt and shame whenever you say them (16:45)
- Why ignoring your problems actually makes them disappear faster than obsessing over solving them (20:40)
- How going skiing can erase most of your suffering overnight (22:37)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041