As humans, we often get disgusted by other people. But the only reason we have an emotional reaction to other people is because we see that vulgar behavior in ourselves.
For example, when you get annoyed by seeing someone else stuff their face it’s because in some area of your life, you’re neglecting your health.
We tend to think negative emotions and hypocrisy are bad things. But they’re actually gifts from the universe that let us examine our own faults and improve them.
In this episode, I’m sharing how to leverage your negative emotions to see the true beauty of life.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The “Mirror Method” that outsources the blame for your character flaws (and how to reverse it) (8:04)
- The hidden reason you get irritated by other people and how to appreciate every stranger you meet (8:42)
- How getting road rage can deepen your spirituality (11:02)
- The weird way resenting other people makes you more compassionate (18:43)
- Why you should celebrate your nastiest, negative emotions (and how they can make life delightful) (23:38)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.