Science holds a certain amount of weight on our psyches because we naturally trust scientists.
But what if the science is wrong? In many cases, science is biased, flawed, and based on old assumptions that have been proven false.
But don’t worry, that’s actually a good thing for you. That means that what science has led you to believe about depression, anxiety, and depression isn’t quite right.
In this episode, I’m examining 10 of the biggest assumptions science makes so you can have an easier time distinguishing the good science from the bad science.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Why the so called “experts” are dead wrong when they talk about addiction, anxiety, and depression (1:30)
- Can you completely ditch your anxiety and depression? The answer might surprise you… (2:09)
- How silly assumptions scientists made in the mid-1800s still poison science today (4:20)
- The easy way to spot the limitations of science so you can use science for your benefit (8:53)
- How scientists and researchers unknowingly add their biases to experiments and skew the results (11:58)
- Half the trick for unlocking the key to real freedom and happiness that nobody ever talks about (19:15)
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to www.liberateaman.com and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
Episodes mentioned in this show: