Life isn’t about what happens to you, it’s how you react to it. And most of us have a broken “permit” – it should protect us, but it actually causes us more harm.
We have two options after something happens to us: acknowledge it and move on or carry it with us for an extended period of time.
Today I’m talking about the “ammunition” we carry with us that nobody sees, but is ready to be used as soon as we feel threatened. And how you can control your emotions so you don’t accidentally cause unnecessary harm to yourself or to your loved ones.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The zen secret that not only makes a monk wise beyond his years but also allows him to “break the rules” that younger monks couldn’t handle (0:31)
- What’s usually at the root of your emotional turmoil and suffering and how to get over it (6:06)
- The powerful lesson adults often forget that our children can remind us of when they fight with each other (6:20)
- How to stop the stories you tell yourself from sucking all the joy out of your life (8:10)
- What we do to protect ourselves that actually ends up causing a lot more harm to our lives and relationships (10:32)
- How my porn addiction fundamentally transformed my relationship with my wife and kids for the worst (15:04)
- How your interpretations can literally poison your body’s natural chemistry and start to break down your organs (19:26)
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to www.liberateaman.com and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.