Teachers are an extremely vital part of both our personal and professional development.
They guide us through times when we need someone to point us in the right direction.
But one might wonder what characteristics must a teacher have that separates them from the rest. How can you tell a great teacher from a crappy one, and how do you know who is worth listening to?
Today I share some of my best advice for finding a great teacher, and how to make sure you avoid the bad ones.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Is joy and happiness worth chopping your arm off for? (0:45)
- What is Zen Buddhism and how it can make you happier (9:20)
- Here’s what to look for in a truly great teacher (15:15)
- The ‘long-haul’ approach for trying to fix an addiction, and why it very rarely works (16:30)
- How to stay immune to addiction, depression, and procrastination (20:00)
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to www.liberateaman.com and book a call where we can look at your situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.