Ever asked yourself, “What is life? Seriously, what IS the purpose of life?!”
One of the most common regrets most people have is that they wish they would have lived a life true to themselves – instead of one for others.
As sad as it sounds, most people are really just living for the approval of others. People say they want a good life. They tell you to get a life. Life is hard. Life is tough. Life isn’t fair…
But the reality is that life really isn’t that hard.
Today I’m pulling back the curtain and clearing the confusion about what life is really about to help get you back where you’re totally happy and can enjoy every moment that life is giving you.
My challenge for you today folks is to go out and get a life…a REAL life.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The confusion whirlwind most people find themselves stuck in about what life really is (0:50)
- How to stop worrying about things you can’t control (4:40)
- Your broken idea of fairness (7:00)
- How our life circumstances are not always within our control (8:00)
- The greatest sin in life (13:00)
- How to escape the prison of codependency (13:45)
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to www.liberateaman.com and book a call where we can look at your situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.