What do you think separates rockstar team members from your average joe?
What if I said it’s none of these…
And those that have mastered this skill effectively outsource everything to their rockstar teammates and spend their time growing their businesses to new heights.
The trait I’m talking about is ownership…
How much do they feel in control of their job and your business? Do they feel invested in it? Do they feel their voice matters in the everyday workings of your business?
Join us in this episode as we share exactly how you can use the power of ownership to effectively delegate all your responsibilities to your rockstar employees .
Want to discover how to spend your day growing your business or enjoying more time with your family?
Here’s a taste:
- How to transform new hires into super productive workers that don’t need you to micro-manage (1:33)
- #1 powerful characteristic that every blue-collar rockstar employee has (Don’t hire them if they lack this) (4:22)
- The sneaky ways some of your employees could lose you clients… (and how you can stop them in their tracks) (4:56)
- How to “clone” yourself in your business so that you have more time off (5:50)
- 2 overlooked characteristics you need to watch out for when you hire (Warning: Hiring people with the second trait will destroy your business) (9:06)
- How to transform your regular ol’ teammates into rockstar leaders that do your job for you (14:09)