Many Americans worry about what the Ukraine/Russia conflict means for their portfolio. While some think this is selfish, it’s not. The more financially stable you are, the more you can support causes you believe in.
Here’s why I bring it up:
Despite the Ukraine/Russia conflict causing volatility in some commodities, especially oil, there are reasons to be optimistic about the market.
In this episode, you’ll discover why the global economy is in better shape than the media portrays. And the best way to protect your wealth through this uncertain time.
Show Highlights Include:
- 3 economic realities which whip away your financial worries about the Ukraine/Russia conflict (5:50)
- Why prices should moderate and become less volatile over the next few weeks (6:43)
- How fear drives both massive green days and vast red days in the market (and how to best protect your wealth) (9:59)
- The “Double D” approach to investing which all but guarantees you’ll win out in the market (11:56)
- Why the global economy is like a car with chipped paint, a cracked windshield, and an engine in mint condition (15:31)
To schedule your free retirement tracking meeting, specifically for first responders, head to http://pensionattention.com/ or call us at 805-409-8150.