There’s so many perks of being an employee. Safe income, paid time off and benefits.
But what if you feel destined to create a legacy of your own?
You find yourself constantly fixing problems and coming up with new ideas. Like our guest, Boradus Palmer who promised himself that he’d never be an entrepreneur again after facing bankruptcy.
Listen now as he shares how you can overcome the fear of starting over, beat imposter syndrome and raise your yearly income to well over a million dollars.
After this episode, you’ll feel empowered to change your life upside down.
Show Highlights Include
- How to build your personal brand and have employers chase you when you have no resume to show off yet (17:00)
- A simple mindset shift that helps you overcome imposter syndrome ( even if you have no experience) (17:43)
- Why working too hard makes your business worthless (23:59)
- The secret of hitting $100k /year (even if you’re stupid) (35:46)
- How investing in self-education can shoot your income from $100K to a million dollars a year (36:12)