When you try representing yourself in court, you may start looking for self-proclaimed legal gurus who promise you they can get you out of it.
Well, after trying one of these so-called gurus myself, I can tell you this: They just want to take advantage of you to test out their weird legal theories that can’t win. They’re just using you to lash out at the court system, and so they can ride off into the sunset with your money.
But don’t worry–representing yourself in court is actually easier than you think. And in this episode, you'll discover how to do this, so you avoid going to jail.
Show highlights include:
- How to avoid going to jail even if you represent yourself in court (0:41)
- The only 2 things you must do when representing yourself in court to make your judge your ally (1:22)
- The insidious way self-proclaimed legal “gurus” may make you end up in an orange jumpsuit (even if they promise they’ll help you win) (2:18)
- How so-called gurus take advantage of you because of your skin color and trick you into losing your court case (4:16)
- 3 simple ways to avoid getting screwed over by the court and power-hungry “legal gurus” (5:13)
Feeling frustrated, lost and confused with your legal emergency? Get easy steps to protect yourself in plain language at https://aneliasutton.com/free/.