Businesses that aren’t considered “sexy” (like odor removal brands, for example) have an unfair competitive edge against “sexier” businesses:
They’re more likely to be recession-proof!
But how can you launch and scale one?
In today's episode, Fresh Wave's Heidi Brown, Thought Leader, Innovator, and Catalyst, discusses how you can use her combined private and public sector experience to drive growth for similar companies.
You'll discover how to innovate, develop, and launch new products that can keep your business growing (even as recessions loom).
Show highlights include:
- How to use the DII approach to become more relevant in your industry and keep customers for a long time.(6:40)
- How to gain an unfair competitive advantage and increase customer trust by leveraging third-party testing (8:17)
- The “Customer Surge” delivery system you can use to attract customers at scale. (9:53)
- The “small and portable” approach for creating a product that can be used anywhere. (12:32)
- How to determine the effectiveness of your marketing so that you don't blow your entire marketing budget on a flawed ad. (19:42)