One of our everyday products is packaged in disposable plastic, which does not biodegrade but instead breaks down into micro particles that pollute our environment.
And we are all aware that its effects compound to produce a negative climate impact that affects the masses.
So, how do we get rid of disposable packaging in order to build long-lasting reusable ones that will help sustain our environment?
Today's guest, Lindsey McCoy, explains how they're using a circular product life cycle to reduce plastic waste in the personal care industry. You'll also learn how they used partnership and the right marketing messages to reach their target audience.
- How Lindsey transitioned from the Non profit sector to building a personal care brand with her sister. (1:12)
- Reasons why some shampoo is four dollars for a giant bottle. (5:11)
- The different reusable packaging they tried until they found the best. (13:03)
- How the right marketing messages can set you apart from your competitors. (15:45)
- How to Stand out in a broad Industry like Personal Care.(18:55)
- Challenges faced when trying to relate plaine products to its customers. (17:18)
- What our goals are when creating plaine products. (18:29)
- The Impact of the subscription model on our brand. (21:00)
- How we came up with the name “Plaine Products” (25: 42)