There’s a nasty trap that plagues today’s entrepreneurs.
They think all you have to do is build a better product and the customers will form a line. But if you go into business with that attitude, all you’ll do is burn a bunch of money without making a sale.
Even if you’ve got a great product, you still need to find your customers. Which can seem like an uphill battle, so it helps if you learn from someone who’s done it before.
Someone like today’s guest Travis Merrigan of Grayl. Grayl’s bigger message is doing good, helping people and driving to make the world a better place, any way they can. They’re doing good, and they’re doing well financially too!
In this episode, you’ll discover how to find consumers for your product, how to attract superstar team members, and how to change the world through your business.
Show highlights include:
- How to “kickstart” your business by getting paying customers before you build your product (8:07)
- Why a great brand story lets you hire top level talent on a tight budget (9:23)
- How to get your next product idea: all you need is a problem, a child’s toy and a bike pump (16:55)
- How you can save the planet with your business (even if all you do is run the local corner store) (32:04)
- Why paying your employees to work for someone else lets you attract top-level talent to your business (44:29)
- How to turn your business into a perpetual motion machine that keeps growing no matter how much money you give away (48:44)